Frequently Asked Questions
- My door fob has stopped working. What should I do?
The LHPA cannot offer an emergency service, but please email [email protected] and we will arrange a date and a time to replace / reset your fob. Please include the colour of your faulty fob when you contact us.
For pressing matters please phone or send a text message to the Committee Mobile 07305-474-061 Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm.
- I need a new door fob. What should I do?
Please complete the form Application for Main Door Security Fobs. Please email [email protected] and we will send you a copy of the form. The form contains instructions for payment and how to submit the form once completed.
- I have lost my door fob. What should I do?
Please report this immediately by email to [email protected] Please include the flat number and colour of the lost fob.
- I have noticed a problem with the building. How do I report it?
If it is not an emergency please email [email protected]. In a pressing situation please phone the Committee Mobile 07305-474-061, between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, or leave a message if you are calling outwith these hours
- How do I arrange an electricity meter reading/ top up / works access?
Meter readings and top-ups are being done weekly by a committee member, please email by 5pm Wednesdays [email protected] including flat number. Contact the same email for works access to meters, providing at least 48 hrs notice.
- I want to join the Leisure Suite. How do I apply for membership?
- There is an issue with the equipment in the Leisure Suite. How do I report it?
Please email [email protected].
- What are the opening times for the Leisure Suite?
Opening times can be found on the website under opening hours.
- I would like to have a social event in the Leisure Suite. How do I apply?
All proposed social events are discussed at committee. Events are restricted to members only, these facilities are not available for hire to the general public. Please email [email protected] and we will look at your proposal.
- I have a bike. Where can I store it?
Please contact [email protected] and someone will respond. There is a small locked bike store in the south end of Lothian House, but sometimes there is a waiting list for residents to use this. A security deposit applies. Bikes must not be left in the common areas at any time.